GUIDED BY CAPTAIN AND BIOLOGIST
PRIVATE TENERIFE BOAT TRIP
In this excursion you can enjoy everything included in our 4-hour trip in addition to:
- The comfort of a smaller group.
- Part of the trip will be made under sail, so you can enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience
- We’ll make use of the hydrophone installed in our ship, so you can listen to the cetaceans communicating with each other.
- We will use a Plankton collector to gather samples that we can later observe trough a microscope.
- For the experience to be complete, we’ll be using audio-visuals tools with which we’ll give you further information about oceanography.
- And to finish, our captain will elaborate a “sailor rice” that will make a delicious and memorable lunch
- Free transport in the south are of Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos and Las Americas.
- If you’re in Puerto de la Cruz, we can pick you up for a plus of 10€ per person.
- For any other locations, please ask.
(Activities will be possible if the weather conditions allow it and as long as it’s not dangerous for our clients)
We have SNORKEL equipment available if you want to practice this sport while enjoying the local submarine ecosystem.
STAND UP PADDLE SURF, another of the fun activities that we’ll practice on the calm waters of our coves.
MENU ON BOARD
You will enjoy a home-made menu on board with fresh and first quality products…
You will be able to enjoy drinks served by our crew, that will be available to provide you with anything you need (no generic brands, water, refreshments, beer, white wine)
* Please inform us of any allergies or special dietary requirements at the time of the booking.