If you are going to book a tour to see whales and dolphins in Tenerife with us, it is important to read our recommendations and conditions before formalizing your reservation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations are valid only for the day and time indicated. Any change in the reservation by the client requires notification at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise, we do not guarantee the change of date nor will the amount paid be refunded if requested.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour with prior notice due to weather conditions or any other reason that may affect the safety of passengers. In this case, the alternative of changing the date or refunding the amount will be offered.
- The minimum occupancy of the boat is 4 passengers, if the minimum is not reached, the reservation may be canceled and an alternative date or refund of the amount will be offered.
- Out of respect for other people and to avoid delays in the following excursions, we demand punctuality and be in advance at the indicated place, the Puerto Deportivo de Los Acantilados de Los Gigantes, is usually very crowded, so we advise you to come with enough time. You can find paid parking in the same port or free parking in the surroundings. No refunds will be made in case of losing the boat for not arriving on time, you can wait a maximum of 5 minutes courtesy.
- It is important that when you make your reservation you write the prefix of your number so that we can contact you in case we have to change dates or locate you on the day of the excursion if you arrive late..
For safety, they will not be able to get on the boat:
- Children under 3 years old (except on the private tour)
- Children under 11 years of age will not be admitted on the shared 4-hour tour.
- People weighing more than 130 kg.
- People with reduced mobility, recent operations or serious back or neck problems.
In the event that you breach any of the restrictions, Picarus Sailing Club reserves the right of admission, likewise the amount will not be refunded.